El Cielo, Palancar Snorkel & Beach Party experience!
Sail on a comfortable catamaran to world-class snorkeling, then enjoy our private beach with super-fun Aqua Park.
If you’re staying in Cozumel, come set sail on our luxurious, custom built catamarans to two of Cozumel’s most celebrated sites, El Cielo and Palancar reefs, part of Cozumel Reefs National Park. Snorkeling in Cozumel is like being immersed in a tropical fish tank!
- See colorful coral formations and abundant marine life
- Clear turquoise water frequently allows 100-feet visibility
- Expert crew provides easy to understand snorkeling equipment and instructions
- Crew members accompany you in the water to share fabulous sightings
After snorkeling, relax with a beverage of your choice while we sail along the coast to the famous El Cielo site and enjoy the most beautiful spot in Cozumel, then sail to our private Beach- the beach you imagine when you think about tropical islands.
- Stroll on a white sand beach lined with coconut trees
- Relax in cabanas, beach chairs, or hammocks
- Play volleyball, kayak or use our stand-up paddle boards
- Have a blast playing in our huge water park
- Shop in our barefoot beach boutique
Beverages are free during the entire tour, so indulge in an ice-cold beer, zesty margaritas, purified water, and sodas—after all, you are in the islands! Hungry? Enjoy our mouth-watering Angus burger lunch (aka cheeseburger in paradise).
On the 45-minute return sail, enjoy sharing stories with your fellow sailors, gazing at the incredible Cozumel coast line, and listening to beach music with any beverage you choose. You may even do a little dancing with our friendly crew.
This 5-hour adventure is great fun and will leave you with happy memories. It’s the best way we know to be on and in our beautiful Caribbean Waters.
What to bring
Environmentally safe sunscreen, towel, bathing suit and camera. Extra money for souvenir shopping and a big smile!
Monday – Saturday, 1:30pm Tour*
- Leaves from the Cozumel Ferry Pier (Muelle Fiscal) at 1:30pm
- Leaves from Paradise Beach at 2:15 pm
Adult – $75
Child (Ages 6-11) – $37.50
Ages 5 and under are FREE