World-class Snorkeling & Sunset Sailing
When you’re staying in Cozumel, set sail with us to two outstanding Cozumel snorkeling sites, Columbia and Palancar reefs, part of Cozumel Reefs National Park.
- Relax on our custom-built, 65-foot catamaran with seating and covered areas
- For your convenience, the catamaran has bathrooms, fresh water showers, and a stairway to the ocean
- We provide state-of-the-art snorkeling equipment and instructions
- Our expert crew accompanies you to share fabulous sightings
Immerse yourself in crystal clear warm water to watch colorful tropical fish, sea turtles, eels, lobster, crabs, rays or other marine life. The lovely turquoise seawater frequently allows 100-feet visibility.
Enjoy complimentary beverages, including water and sodas, during the entire tour. Adults can indulge in an ice-cold beer or zesty margaritas—after all, you are in the islands!
After snorkeling, kick back while we sail back along the coast, sharing stories with other passengers.
- Admire the incredible coast line
- Watch the sun sink closer to the sea
- Listen to reggae, Jimmy Buffet and other classic beach music
- Dance with the crew if you choose!
This 3-hour tour is great fun and assures lasting, happy memories. It’s the best way we know to be on and in our beautiful Caribbean Waters.
What to bring
Yourself, environmentally safe suntan lotion, towels, and a little extra money just in case and a big smile. We take care of the rest.
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday – 3:00pm Tour*
- Leaves Aura Resort at 3:00pm
- Leaves Paradise Beach by request at 3:05pm
- Leaves Allegro Resort at 3:15pm
- Leaves Iberostar Resort at 3:30pm
If you would like to go early to Paradise Beach, present your Fury boarding pass and receive a free chair on the beach and free access to our Aqua Toys.
Adult – $51
Child (Ages 6-11) – $25.50
Ages 5 and under are FREE
There is a $2.50 Marine Park Fee per person to be paid when you board the Fury Catamaran the day of the tour.